Friday, May 28, 2010

Caps/Pens to Play at Heinz Field in Winter Classic


How hungry will these two superstars be in this game? On a big time national stage after disappointing premature exits from their seasons, I expect Ovechkin and Crosby to be on another level next season. Not as if they aren't on one already, I just really think they are going to kick it up a notch. Both high powered offenses got shut down by the surprising Habs, and questions loomed about Ovechkin. Ovechkin got a lot of unwarranted criticism for the Caps early exit, but they just lost to a better team with an even hotter goaltender. These two are still so young, and I expect multiple championships for both. I am really looking forward to this matchup, and I expect the Ovechkin-Crosby rivalry to get a little more intense and be a featured playoff series next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment