Friday, February 18, 2011

Blatche Continues to Wow Us in the Worst Way

Oh, Dray. Seven Day Dray. Clearly layups and dunks were not part of his repertoire this week. Just a few days ago I posted about Nick Young, and how he is "dead weight." I'm so sorry, Nick. This is what dead weight is.

Dray is so frustrating, and it would behoove the Wizards to get rid of him now. Not only does he play no defense, he plays like a guard, and can't make layups or dunks. Now those are appetizing qualities in a championship type player.

People jump on and off Dray's bandwagon, and I have stayed as far away as possible from it. We've heard rumors of the Cavs being interested in Blatche, and my wondering is, how could the Wiz not jump on that immediately. I mean, there is an actual NBA team that wants to take him off your hands. I don't care if they offered Antawn Jamison back. Do it. And now. But it's the Wizards, and they seem perfectly content with continuing through the misery with Blatche contributing to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment