Tuesday, February 15, 2011

He's Back!

The man, the myth, the legend, James "Jimmy" Arthur Zorn, is back. In a stunning and equally hilarious move, the Kansas City Chiefs have hired Jimmy Zorn to tutor their quarterbacks. Upon hearing this news, I laughed initially. I then thought to myself, how does Jimmy Zorn continue to bounce around the league after getting canned? What is even crazier is that he has never been a coordinator, just a quarterbacks coach and a head coach (thanks, Dan). And now, the Chiefs won't even give him the title of quarterbacks coach. He's a tutor, whatever the hell that means.

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE Jimmy Zorn. I think he's a great guy, and he means well. But let's be real here. He sucks. If the "swinging gate" play wasn't enough evidence, then I don't know what else you need. Zorn is an interesting fella. Beloved in Seattle, but let go easily. Hired in D.C. as offensive coordinator, then hired as head coach the same week (thanks, Dan). He then got run out of D.C., only to be hired as quarterbacks coach for the Ravens. After a year he gets canned again. Not only did he get fired by Baltimore, he had the quarterback defending him, and was very pissed about his departure. Just when you thought maybe Jimmy's luck has run out, he gets hired as a tutor of qb's. Only Jimmy.

If you are ever having a bad day, and need a quick boost of pure happiness, just look at the above picture. I do it everyday.

Did he pose for that? Or did somebody get that image at the absolute perfect time? Eh, it doesn't really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment